Thursday, April 29, 2021

My First International Travel - Los Angles !!!

 

By Line

M.A.MOIZ

 

           Its almost 10 months back we planed for to visit Los Angles to meet my grand parents, who was living with my uncle, we, means my family applied for a U.S visit visa and luckily got , after a few days we confirmed our tickets and started packing of our basic needs, like clothing and etc… I was very excited because its was my first out door international trip in my 20 years of life, so the day also came for departure from the Hyderabad international airport, I was having a flight in the morning around 11am which was via Bangkok, it was wide stopover in Bangkok, It was my first experience sitting in a flight and seeing the other international airports I loved Bangkok airport which is awesome.

          I loved vegetable food, so in the flight also I ordered the same which was very nice experience to have food in the air, served by the people who almost spends theirs life in the air, whose duty is to give broad smile always even if you get angry on them, and even if you call them 10 times for your small things and your silly questing to them, after reaching to the Los Angles airport it was my second exciting moment because I was at the world class airport from where you can buy the world class things. I spend almost 3 hours at the airport after my arrival, to see it briefly. You know you never seen such things in life and suddenly one by one comes on your way to look on, the feelings and the moments you cant simply describe on the piece of paper.

        At the airport on our arrival my uncle came to pick me up, I stayed in Yorbalinda, its was very unforgettable moments, after a year I was able to meet my grand parents there, I was very happy.

Every body use to call me Darshani, my full name is Priya, I am only the all alone daughter to my parents, so always wanted me to do what I like in life, when I finished my 12th standard from Hyderabad, till that time I have seen the dream to be good doctor in life, but when my rank was not good, so not able to get a chance in Hyderabad, by chance I got a  medical seat in Karnataka university, since I am a medical student I divided my trip to Los Angles in two reason, so I wanted to see the advanced stage of medical sciences there, I visited some universities there and met the medical students to share the knowledge and new ideas with them, had a informative look of the hospital in practical, And I referred lots of study material.

Apart from this I was on my personal visit so with my cousins I have visited lots of places like California adventure, Universal studios, Hollywood and the Kodak studios were Oscar award use to be given. I have seen amusement parks, Disney land. We enjoyed lots, after my school days this was my first excursion trip, because when I was completed my 10th standard I started dreams to make my career, there was no place of thinking other than that, I became book worm that time, with the my hard time unfortunately I dint got a seat in Hyderabad, so shifted to Karnataka to fulfill my dreams.

So on the way to all these things when I noticed the places how tidy it was I cant explain and the roads which we cant imagine in India. I tasted the varieties of food including Indian but with the different style , with the different look of the same food, with the different serving, I never seen the people through the waste on the roads, not on roads even on the side of the roads, the are well mannered in this.  

About their culture which I have seen there is only one better thing is no one cares what you are wearing or speaks to whom and so, they make them selves busy never waste their time, even don’t mind doing small jobs. In humanity case we are better but there, people hardly interfere in others matters. It was my only a month trip so I enjoyed a lots came back to our country with the new thoughts, new ideas with the new feelings which I can only say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canada Express Entry

By Line M.A.Moiz Source: MSN Canada Express Entry: These 10 cities to offer most jobs to immigrants. Tap to read for vacancies, PR details...