Thursday, April 29, 2021

A Painfull Truth by Alona

By line

M.A.Moiz

When your parents gave you birth doesn’t think about your future because it will be not in their hands, they only can give you a good, happy, joyful life and what you needed in your life when they are capable, if they are not capable to fulfill your desire then there will be a reason behind it, may be they will be a poor, or they are not that much literate to develop you in life according to the trends etc.

I am a part of that family who knows ideas of life but they doesn’t want to use in practically with no reason, till I get matured I dint understand what is the logic behind it, in this stress I was not able to complete my higher studies and got married, I dint even asked, what could I have asked when there is no reason, my parents also doesn’t have the answer about that and after my marriage also I dint even discuss with my husband and asked why it is happened to me, when I started my job then I realize slowly got the picture about these things.

The time I visited to Philippine in Aug07,it was very dry and I was to because I was about to meet my kids there after a long time, when I meet them also I was very happy, this happiness was only for few days, when rain started there and makes the climate very wet it was very much painful not because of rain , but the rain make the life miserable and very where you can see the pain of elders and the cries of the children, in that I lost my home partly, I went to my relatives home to take the shelter for some time, I went for a short period of vacation but I spend more than a month to recover everything which I lost in that rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canada Express Entry

By Line M.A.Moiz Source: MSN Canada Express Entry: These 10 cities to offer most jobs to immigrants. Tap to read for vacancies, PR details...