Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Spectacular Sunsets In The Philippine Islands


By Line

M.A.Moiz

 

             When I was started to Hong Kong It was not sure getting a job which I like as per my education, but slowly I settled down in Hong Kong 8 years back from the year 1999, I got a job in one of the kinder garden school of children, where my work is to look after the kids whose parents are not alive or some of the parents are doing jobs, so I have to do all the things for them cooking food, studies and teaching of good habits and playing with them, basically I am from Philippine My name is “ Alona Prades “.

             A few months back I felt it was time to have a break from the frenetic pace of my work some time, while I was scratching my head for something, my friend mentioned to me the undiscovered beauty and charm of the Philippine Islands, I was shocked because that is my birth country and I don’t have that much knowledge when I use to go every year to meet my kids who is living there with my parents, but I never try to experience the beauty and she is in front of me only mentioning about it. That was it then, later I decided to visit and after I was having work so taken a brief stopover in Indonesia on the way to Philippine, I was on my way to my home to the island, flying to the island and glancing out of the window as we neared our destination provided the chance to see countless islands surrounded by white sand and washed by a calming azure sea. But earlier whenever I go there never have a look on these, since she mentioned about it so I have taken an interest.         

I live in Sta Maria Bulacan, it is near by to our capital city Manila around 1 hour journey.  

There are a total of 7,107 islands spread over 229,764 square kilometers, of the 500 known coral species in the world, 488 are found in the Philippines. There is a staggering array of sights to excite the sensed from marine and wildlife to spectacular sunsets. After reaching to Manila Airport, I was going to the way of my home by hiring a Taxi and charge will be 1000 Pesos either you can hire taxi or bus the charges will be 200 Pesos. So I hired taxi because if you go by bus first thing you cant sit, you have stand and covers the journey no doubt how long it will be, everybody will starts pushing you from the front and the back like anything at the start of your journey, so when ever earlier also I preferred taxi to go to home.

After spending some time with my family and few days I started for the next side seeing so You have another option there you can hire a local Banca boat with crew for a day for around 2,700 pesos and visit islands such as Boracay is a famous island and white beaches all around the Philippine most of the people use to go on their vacations to these places it is very enjoyable and nice also, it’s a great day out and the chance to dive and feed beautiful marine fish close to a protected habitat. The waters are natural, beautiful and soothing. The gentle winds and the setting sun combine to conjure up a moment you will never forget as you ponder the often episodic beauty of everyday life. For the more economy minded like me, there is ferry boat ride that departs from the Olango island to a wildlife sanctuary. I spent a wonderful contemplative afternoon birds watching. The island attracts the largest concentration of migratory birds in the Philippines. Upwards of 50,000 birds migrate through Olango from breeding places in Siberia, China and Japan. The mudflats are populated with the mudskipper a rich source of food for the migratory birds.

      After a long time this is my first trip to my home country in which I enjoyed a lots and came to know the beauty of it, after several days I felt the urge to explore more distant islands. In one of those moments when intention meets providence, life dealt me a slice of serendipity. My friend also was with me, so I asked her how they were enjoying the food.” Great “, she replied and said “I also enjoying a very pleasant dinner at a restaurants mostly, sea food also very tasty. When I observed the villas she added “the villas are made of thatched roofs and stand on stilts. Downstairs there was an open plan area to relax, read your books or just take in the ambience. In these resorts you will have a very wide menu to choose from I enjoyed the combination of food and conversation in the temperate evening. I liked soft lighting at night at resorts, when you will feel which combined with the gentle breeze from the sea created a very relaxing atmosphere. The real joy for me however was using the out door garden shower. Normally in the city also you will have very delicious and tasty food like fish, vegetable and beef curries“. One of the great attractions about the island is that it is not overrun by tourists. Indeed during my stay, I saw only a handful of foreign tourists and on most occasions had the beach to myself. There are also snorkeling and scuba opportunities close by and on nearby islands such as Malapascua. As per my survey Tourism in the Philippines is perhaps not as developed as other countries in South East Asia and therefore do expect some surprises. However these minor points are more than offset by outstanding natural beauty and the warmth of the people. Don’t delay, as the message will soon get out as more people discover the charm of the Philippines and all it has to offer.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canada Express Entry

By Line M.A.Moiz Source: MSN Canada Express Entry: These 10 cities to offer most jobs to immigrants. Tap to read for vacancies, PR details...